Backhoe Attaching BT600 Backhoe to BX2660 tractor?

/ Attaching BT600 Backhoe to BX2660 tractor? #1  

ViktorYakimov

Tractor
BX2660
Hi. I recently bought a BX2660 and I also bought a BX23-BT600 backhoe. I know that I can't directly attach the backhoe (because Kubota didn't intend for it to have one) but I want to somehow find a subframe and somehow attach it to the tractor. Can someone please help me???

Will I be able to make a Belly Mount Subframe?

Last edited:
   / Attaching BT600 Backhoe to BX2660 tractor? #2  
Bx 23 didnt have a sub frame you will have to do some major fabrication for that to work

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Attaching BT600 Backhoe to BX2660 tractor? #3  
Anything is possible. I just made a New Holland backhoe fit a Kioti Tractor. Do you have tools to do the job? Welder, etc? If not I'd say be prepared to pay some one a lot of money to make it work. Otherwise it's not that big a deal just a bunch of time to figure it all out. Plus as I found out it's way cheaper to make your own subframe then buying it pre-made which it sounds like isn't an option for you anyway.
I'd suggest looking at your tractor and finding out which other Kubota model it most closely resembles (if any!) that does have a backhoe option and then look at how that subframe is attached to the tractor. Get pictures and if possible see it in person. Also check out posts here on Tractorbynet, there are some great postings of step by step how to fab a subframe, and key things to look for. (mounting points etc.)

Hope that helps a little.
E.

/ Attaching BT600 Backhoe to BX2660 tractor?
Anything is possible. I just made a New Holland backhoe fit a Kioti Tractor. Do you have tools to do the job? Welder, etc? If not I'd say be prepared to pay some one a lot of money to make it work. Otherwise it's not that big a deal just a bunch of time to figure it all out. Plus as I found out it's way cheaper to make your own subframe then buying it pre-made which it sounds like isn't an option for you anyway.
I'd suggest looking at your tractor and finding out which other Kubota model it most closely resembles (if any!) that does have a backhoe option and then look at how that subframe is attached to the tractor. Get pictures and if possible see it in person. Also check out posts here on Tractorbynet, there are some great postings of step by step how to fab a subframe, and key things to look for. (mounting points etc.)

Hope that helps a little.
E.

Welding will not be a problem. I just dont know how to piece a subframe together and where everything goes.

/ Attaching BT600 Backhoe to BX2660 tractor? #5  
There's a ton of great posts on this site to check out but start here:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ur-own-custom.html?highlight=backhoe+subframe

Read that link as it outlines do's and don'ts when you're planning a subframe mounting system even if it's not specific to your tractor.

Do a search on here for backhoes and subframes, and like I said check out other similar sized Kubota's and see how they attach the subframe. I'm assuming you have a loader on the tractor already? If not I'd strongly suggest getting that first, the loader frame is a great mounting point for the subframe.

Beyond that I'm of little help as I don't have a Kubota.

E.