Attaching tow chain

/ Attaching tow chain #11  
I was going to explain my method of towing logs or rocks with my very small tractor however Slamfire has already questioned me on my procedure so I think I'll leave it lie.

If you are asking questions be on the safe side and tow only from the fixed draw bar! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Attaching tow chain #12  
I was going to explain my method of towing logs or rocks with my very small tractor however Slamfire has already questioned me on my procedure so I think I'll leave it lie.

If you are asking questions be on the safe side and tow only from the fixed draw bar! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Attaching tow chain
Thanks for all the replies and information.

The drawbar fastening to the tractor must be stronger than it appears.

A drawbar hook is already on my shopping list.

/ Attaching tow chain
Thanks for all the replies and information.

The drawbar fastening to the tractor must be stronger than it appears.

A drawbar hook is already on my shopping list.

/ Attaching tow chain #15  
Someday I'll post a picture of my bright idea for towin' logs. Spent around $50 on parts and labor. This equipment is guarenteed to lever your front wheels off the ground. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Fortunately I lived long enough to try somethin different. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Attaching tow chain #16  
Someday I'll post a picture of my bright idea for towin' logs. Spent around $50 on parts and labor. This equipment is guarenteed to lever your front wheels off the ground. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Fortunately I lived long enough to try somethin different. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif