/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #21  
Two 2007 700 Yamaha Grizzlies.

Attachments

• 7-4-07 Vacation Grizzly 11.jpg
    7-4-07 Vacation Grizzly 11.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 375
   / ATV/UTV Pictures! #22  
   / ATV/UTV Pictures! #23  
We both had close to 4000 miles on them when we sold them.
Mine was 6 months older than the wifes.
I had to get a 700 Raptor, wow, who was I fooling.LOL
But no, they were not tippy, we sure did a lot of riding on them.

Attachments

• 01-13-07 Raptor 700R (9).jpg
    01-13-07 Raptor 700R (9).jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 379
   / ATV/UTV Pictures! #24  
Since I am on the verge of buying a UTV, I'm interested in the pictures but looking at them highlights one of the shortcomings of the program script used for this forum. That is when you click on a thumbnail, view the pic, then close the pic, you are transported back to the top of the thread. Very annoying. When I post pics, I don't use the thumbnail option and use the image code from a website like Photobucket to post the full size pic so the user doesn't have to keep going back and forth between screens. Just thinking out loud here since I see this thread as becoming popular for posting photos. :2cents:
Get a iPad, when you open the first picture you can thumb through them all in the post, very cool. HS

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #25  
The previous RTV500 and current RTV1100

feb2010 005.jpgMar2010 031.jpgDSC_0343[1].jpg

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #26  
Since I am on the verge of buying a UTV, I'm interested in the pictures but looking at them highlights one of the shortcomings of the program script used for this forum. That is when you click on a thumbnail, view the pic, then close the pic, you are transported back to the top of the thread. Very annoying. When I post pics, I don't use the thumbnail option and use the image code from a website like Photobucket to post the full size pic so the user doesn't have to keep going back and forth between screens. Just thinking out loud here since I see this thread as becoming popular for posting photos. :2cents:
Control+Left click or Middle click ("click" with the scrollwheel on most mice). Either will open the pictures fullsize in a new tab.

Aaron Z

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #27  

Attachments

• DSC00107.jpg
    DSC00107.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 385
  • IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0438.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 344
  • DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 302
  • DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 303
Last edited:
   / ATV/UTV Pictures!
When I post pics, I don't use the thumbnail option and use the image code from a website like Photobucket to post the full size pic so the user doesn't have to keep going back and forth between screens. Just thinking out loud here since I see this thread as becoming popular for posting photos. :2cents:

Liike Aczlan mentioned, open the images in a new tab, then let them load (if you don't have screaming fast internet) then go back to look at them, and when your done just x out. I use this for almost everything, and certainly every picture.
There are a few ways to do it, either right click>open image in new tab, or hold CTRL while clicking on the thumbnail (or link address) which is easier, or the easiest if you have an external mouse, is "click" down on the thumbwheel button at the top of the mouse, this is how I do it.

When you put the full sized image in the post, it takes a while to load with slow internet (which many of us still have), not to mention you'll be reading the thread, then another pic will start to load, and then the post your reading "jumps" down the page, and you lose your place. This is the advantage of the thumbnails.

When it all boils down though, the important part is that you post a picture either way. :D

Our RZR4 800

I can see why you went with the rzr...that thing is pretty decked out. :thumbsup:

/ ATV/UTV Pictures!

Cartod,

I've never seen a cab with better visibility than that. Very clean and factory looking setup. Do you have a heater in there? If so, how does it work in really cold temps, near 0?

/ ATV/UTV Pictures!