aussie ute

/ aussie ute
<font color="blue"> PS dadong, did yuou have a shaggin wagon when you were younger?
</font>
Every lad has a shaggin wagon, its was just part of growing up in the 70s-80s attached is one of mine, a 1976 HJ holden panal van as they were called. straight six 202 three on the tree /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 375478-vanzz.JPG
    375478-vanzz.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 117
   / aussie ute #12  
I would love to have some extra $$$ and import a Ford Falcon-XB or XC. I have had some Aussie "hot rod" mags in the past, which talked about them, and the Bathurst races and how impressive they were.

It is funny, 'cuase I tend towards Mopars for performance cars. But the Mopars Down Under never caught my attention.

It was interesting in the mags, to see all the four-doors. Hardly anyone up here builds(hot rods) four-doors...

/ aussie ute
Robert

I was never a ford man so to speek, but the Ford Falcon GT was a mean machine. I believe a genuine GTHO Falcon fetches around $50,000 au if there in good condition

see attachment

Attachments

• 375533-gthomain.jpg
    375533-gthomain.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 73
   / aussie ute #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
I know I would consider a 4dr vehicle that had a bed on it and gets 25+ ml per gallon. Since I don't need to tow often. )</font>

K, but this one is a tad on the small size. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ aussie ute #15  
Well I shouldn't be supprized..... Funny I haven't seen one on TV...
But yeah the bed would deffenitly be on the tiny side even for my occasional use...

If they could add coouple of feet to the length it might fit the bill for more folks.

My wife would like the size though she doesn't care for a truck as a daily driver...
Says they are to hard to handle in parking lots and such.

/ aussie ute #16  
A lady I work with drives the Subaru Baja. It is a nice looking car and would serve many folks well. But it is expensive for what you get.I drive a Dodge Dakota Quad cab 4WD and she paid considerably more than I did.
Phil

/ aussie ute
Phil

We don't get the Subaru Baja here,but all the other models though, Subaru's are fairly pricey here. Looks good but not much space in the back.
"Dodge Dakota Quad cab 4WD" This style of auto is very popular now in Australia Nissan patrols, Toyota's, Ford, the list goes on