b 2150

/ b 2150 #1  

twodogs

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
I am looking at a B2150 with 650 hours on it. It includes a mmm & fel. I want to use it to cut my yard (3+ acres) and my fields. I have a 5' brush hog that I plan to use with it. Does anyone have this tractor? I would appreciate any thoughts that you have. Is there anything in particular that I should be checking for when looking at it?

/ b 2150 #2  
twodogs,
I answered in a different section, but I have the B2150, it's an awsome tractor. I have 5 1/2 acres and it's the perfect size for me. I have a FEL, snowthrower, belly mower, back-blade and tiller. It's performed flawlessly for me.

I don't think you would regret buying it at all.

Tim

/ b 2150 #3  
twodogs,
I also replied on the steering post. My B2150 has done a great job for me. It has handled the Bush Hog (4ft) really well clearing very heavy grown up woods. I have cut up to 3" saplings with it and only a couple of time when I got real aggressive did it bog the engine down. The only problem I have had with mine was self induced. I went to a neighbors place to pick up a plow and bring back home (1 mile round trip) and was in 3 High. I forgot to take it out of 4WD and after this the front seal from the drive shaft to the front end unit started leaking. It had never leaked prior to that. I do love the tractor.
I haven't had a chance to use the FEL very much.