Oil & Fuel B21 oil level rising?

/ B21 oil level rising?
1. Open the bonnet.
2. Disconnect the accelerator rod
3. Remove the fuel cut off solenoid
4. Remove the fuel filter bracket mounting screws.
5. Disconnect the delivery pipes to the flow priority valve and remove the flow priority valve.
6. Disconnect the suction hose and remove the hydraulic pump

No, the hydraulic pump
Straight from the manual

Thanks. I do have a WS manual, in fact, but somehow did not see that when I browsed before asking. Looks quite simple. Even for me.

/ B21 oil level rising? #12  
So I ended up doing oil and filter, Rotella 10w 30. keep an eye on it.

Shell Rimula is closer to the Kubota oil as well as most major manufacturers of tractors factory oil. Rotella is just not as heavy duty.

/ B21 oil level rising?
Shell Rimula is closer to the Kubota oil as well as most major manufacturers of tractors factory oil. Rotella is just not as heavy duty.

Oh? I thought it was one of the best, according to a semi driver I know. Anyway it meets specs and Rimula is not available around here to my knowledge. Seems to be only 5 gal pails.

I expect I will be changing it pretty soon anyway, as, if the SUDT is leaking into it I won't want to keep that in there.

PS - It is available in quarts. Nice leg pull there, BTW - at the prices I've seen, no thanks.

Last edited:
   / B21 oil level rising? #14  
I'd say ANY diesel oil available would work, why, because Kubota's spec is CC or CD, CE came out in 1985, CF in 1994...................