B2150

/ B2150 #1  

daro

Does any one have any sggestions on pricing a one owner B2150 with 1200 hrs. Tractor is well maintained with FEL. Rear Finish Mower, Rotory Mower, and Rear Blade. Many thanks in advance. Daro

/ B2150
1993 B2150HSD 4x4 w/Canopy. 50% turf tires several dings and cracked hood. Seems to run OK. Manuals and some sevice records.
LA350 FEL, Del Morino 6' 3PH Finish Mower, 4' Bush Hog Rotary Mower, and Gill 5' BL-60 Scrape Blade
Thanks,
Daro

/ B2150 #4  
I would expect about $12k for that around here, with just the FEL and a box blade. Add more for the two mowers.

The B2150 is the next newer model to my B8200. I have about the same hours; 1200 hours is nothing on these tractors; the rings in the motor are just getting seated :D Mine has paint fade, but otherwise is in great shape(old cosmetic dent in hood too).

I have a friend with a B2150. Nice tractor.

1993 B2150HSD 4x4 w/Canopy. 50% turf tires several dings and cracked hood. Seems to run OK. Manuals and some sevice records.
LA350 FEL, Del Morino 6' 3PH Finish Mower, 4' Bush Hog Rotary Mower, and Gill 5' BL-60 Scrape Blade
Thanks,
Daro

/ B2150 #5  
There is a B2400 with LA351 FEL and 723 hrs on eBay for a buy-it-now price of $7975 (Chambersburg, PA).

The B2400 was the replacement for the B2150. It is also 24Hp, but a 3cyl, instead of 4 cyl (not significant, IMHO).

If not a box blade, a used rear blade can be anywhere from $100-$500 depending on make/model size.

Rear finish mowers can be had for around $500-$800, same for the rotary mower.

All this said, I think $12k might be a little high for the package, as you could buy this one, and the implements separately for a bit less.

DISCLAIMER: I am not the selling this tractor, nor do I know the seller. I just like to look at CL and eBay listings for fun (although it does occasionally result in a purchase -- I just bought my B7610 w/ 124 hrs on it about a month back -- got en even better deal than above :D).

I also say a B2150 w/ 412 hours, and a Bush Hog branded FEL go for $6200 on eBay a couple months back (also in PA, no other implements included).

I'd say, a good price for the package you asked about is around $7-8k, depending on condition, and make/models of the mowers and blade.

/ B2150 #6  
The B2150 is closer to a industrial B20/21, than a B2400. Built a little beefier, three range tranny/HST. I'd take a B2150 overr a B2400(although the B2400 is still a nice tractor).

Prices are regional; those packages would go for more out here...

/ B2150
Thanks for the info.
I found an old thread via the search option which linked me to some average sell figures. Also have had some very helpful Kubota sales reps at dealerships help with this as well. From my research, I should be able to get this package for around $5500.00.

The information on this site from is an invaluable resource for novices like me. I want to express a sincere thank you to all who are willing to take the time and share their knowledge.

Thanks,
Daro

/ B2150 #8  
Thanks for the info.
I found an old thread via the search option which linked me to some average sell figures. Also have had some very helpful Kubota sales reps at dealerships help with this as well. From my research, I should be able to get this package for around $5500.00.

The information on this site from is an invaluable resource for novices like me. I want to express a sincere thank you to all who are willing to take the time and share their knowledge.

Thanks,
Daro

If you find that package for $5500 -- run, don't walk, to buy it. That would be a very good deal.

I haven't seen any decent B2150's with FEL and no other implements go that cheap. I've seen a couple B1750 (very similar, but with a 20HP 3cyl) in that price range with FEL.

RobertN makes some interesting points about the B2150 being heavier-duty design, and having the 3 range hydro. It depends on your application, if that matters. The B2400 is a newer model, and you'll be more likely to find lower-hours examples of them. It also have a flat deck, which some people like ( I have a B7610, which has a flat deck, and had a B7100, which doesn't -- flat deck doesn't really matter to me).

One other consideration that was brought up in some of my queries on this subject a few months back, was that the newer model will be easier to find model-specific attachments like FEL's, back hoes, front-mount snow blowers, etc. Of course, non of that matters if you get a package that has all the pieces you need.

For what it is worth, I have a friend that has over 1300 hrs on a B2150, and it is been a trouble free unit for him. He has followed the maintenance schedule to a 'T', so I'm sure that helps.

/ B2150
Thanks Jas.
I was just looking at the photos from when I stopped by to see this setup and noticed that the exhaust is on the right side facing forward. All of the photos I have seen on the web show the exhaust on the left. Any ideas. I'm driving back tomorrow to test drive and seriously look this tractor over.
The dealer I talked with verified the serial # as a US market unit so I know its not a Gray market tractor.
Thanks,
daro

/ B2150 #10  
Thanks Jas.
I was just looking at the photos from when I stopped by to see this setup and noticed that the exhaust is on the right side facing forward. All of the photos I have seen on the web show the exhaust on the left. Any ideas. I'm driving back tomorrow to test drive and seriously look this tractor over.
The dealer I talked with verified the serial # as a US market unit so I know its not a Gray market tractor.
Thanks,
daro

Daro,

That is very strange..... every one I've seen has the exhaust on the left.