B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion?

/ B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #11  
I have a b2920 with the sims cab and heater and would not do without for ANY price! Snow Removal in a tshirt and shorts if you want! 3 speed blower on the heater, electric wiper and windows that open on both sides if it gets too toasty.

Not as nice as the factory b3030 cab but still very nice.

Do a search on you tub for b2920 and you should see the video's I posted of snow removal last winter. One is in cab the other is from outside so you can see what the cab looks like.

ericher69

/ B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #12  
I'm beginning to think GRA123 is no more....

/ B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #13  
That Sims link you provided has a cab listed for the B2320, 2620, and 2920 that is coming soon. For $3875 I think I'll be going with the "Carhartt" cab instead. And my mad bomber hat... :D

They have a mad bomber hat made out of moose hide now. A moose hat! Cheaper than the soft cab even:D

/ B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #14  
I'll have to check on that Moose Cab the next time I'm at KTP. My blower SHOULD be here soon. Is anyone else here finding that if you want to get something (attachment) in a reasonable time from most dealers you had better have your own truck, or trailer?

/ B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #15  
Yeah, best to have a pickup and go get it yourself than unload it with your tractor! Did you get a front or rear blower Chuck? Glad you kept your b2620!

/ B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #16  
GRA123,

This is the 4th ancient thread that I see that you have dredged up about soft cabs for small tractors. This is not a helpful use of the TBN site. The conversations have come to an end. I have to wonder if you own the covermytractor site. What you are doing is not an appropriate way to advertise. Please participate responsibly in current and relevant conversations.

-I- found the thread interesting. It's not like were using up the internet here, and the volume of traffic in any of these treads doesn't seem bad at all (at least not compared to some blog sites that I belong to). I'd also mention that it's winter, many of us are going through tractor withdrawals and frankly, even a regurgitate thread is better then nothing.:rolleyes:

/ B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #17  
Yeah, best to have a pickup and go get it yourself than unload it with your tractor! Did you get a front or rear blower Chuck? Glad you kept your b2620!

I paid for a rear blower, but I don't have it yet. It is in stock, and fully assembled....

/ B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #18  
Pardon my typo's. I was trying to say it's good to have or borrow a pickup then you can go get the blower yourself and have fun unloading it with you tractor! What size and make rear blower did you get Chuck?

Post pictures when you get it hooked up!

Last edited:
   / B2320, B2620, B2920 cab suggestion? #19  
Hi Neighbor!
I did get the snowblower today finally, and got it hooked up to play with a bit. I ended up buying a Blizzard B54, 54" 3pt blower. I think it's a good match for the tractor. I was able to lug the tractor a bit by backing into the snowbanks that have really been softened with the last couple of days of warmer weather. It's nice to be able to lift the blower so high to handle those situations in steps. I'm sure that it does go twice as high as a front mount anyway. I did post some pictures in my "how long to wait" thread in the attachments section. Of course the dealer delivered the blower the day after I started that thread.