B2320 Exhaust Mod

/ B2320 Exhaust Mod #1  

Mac25

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320 HST with LA 364 FEL
Seen a few posts on here about soot getting on loader arm from the exhaust, mine was no different so I fixed it by putting an elbow on the exhaust. Used an old piece of galvanized pipe, cut and brazed it.

image-1172937973.jpg

/ B2320 Exhaust Mod #2  
Seen a few posts on here about soot getting on loader arm from the exhaust, mine was no different so I fixed it by putting an elbow on the exhaust. Used an old piece of galvanized pipe, cut and brazed it.

View attachment 270617

Great minds think alike. i was searching on the forum last night searching as to how some of us B owners may have fixed this problem. I get on the forum today an you have come up with a solution. I think another B owner used a smaller elbow set up but, your will be sure to get the exhaust away from the loader arms. anyone else come up other setups?

/ B2320 Exhaust Mod #3  
It's going to get very dusty out front.:laughing:

/ B2320 Exhaust Mod #4  
:thumbsup:Here is my fix to this problem, a piece of curved metal conduit slipped right on my B3200 and cut off excess. worked like a charm!! no more black crud on the FELCopy of i3gPictures 415.jpg

/ B2320 Exhaust Mod #5  
:reading:Wouldn't a modification such as this invalidate the warranty on the engine?:reading:

/ B2320 Exhaust Mod #6  
Here is how I did mine on the B3030. A piece of copper plumbing fitting. Heated with a torch to expand, used pliers (got quite hot) to slip over existing pipe after I trimmed some of it, when it cooled fit extremely tight. Cost me about $10.00 for the fitting that I got from a plumbing supply house.

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    825.4 KB · Views: 369
  • exhaust1.jpg
    exhaust1.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 464
   / B2320 Exhaust Mod #7  
This is a problem that doesn't need fixing. Some exhaust soot gets on the loader and my front blower, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

/ B2320 Exhaust Mod
I wasn't losing sleep either, just like taking care of my equipment and got tired of cleaning the soot off of it.

/ B2320 Exhaust Mod #10  
For me, I really dont care for how it makes my left headlight become sooty on the inside. Is there enough back pressure on these adaptations to cause problems???........What is the OD diameter of the exhaust pipe?.........God bless.....Dennis