B2400 hst hi-lo tran. problem

/ B2400 hst hi-lo tran. problem #1  

d1king

Tractor
Kubota B2400hst
Originally posted in Kubota section, no replies. Hoping someone on here might be able to giveme some advice before I start doing something crazy.
b2400 jumps out of gear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intermittent problem, in high gear and moving pops back to neutral, does not seem to do in low gear. May happen 2-4 times then not happen again for next 3 hours while mowing. Yesterday happened while making left turn on a down hill run, started rolling and got a small 'pucker factor' real quick till got on brake. Decided better look into it. Before I start trying to re-invent a repair has anyone else had this happen, or have any idea what is going on????? Hoping to hear there is an adjustment instead of internal problem. Feels like goes into gear ok, start moving and sometimes just pops back into neutral. Thanks for any help or suggestions

'Just my humble opinion'

/ B2400 hst hi-lo tran. problem #2  
]
Could the linkage be the problem, maybe a little tight and not all the time going fully into gear?

You might try discconnecting the linkage and move it where it goes into the transmission and see if it goes in further.

/ B2400 hst hi-lo tran. problem #3  
]
Could the linkage be the problem, maybe a little tight and not all the time going fully into gear?

You might try discconnecting the linkage and move it where it goes into the transmission and see if it goes in further.

Ditto.
Also look for the shifter and/or linkage being bent. It won't take much to cause an incomplete gear engagement.