B2400 starting problem finally solved

/ B2400 starting problem finally solved #21  
Just letting you know. This fix is the best.its been over a week and has worked every time. So easy. After 900 hours the tractor is starting faster and stronger then ever. I finally fix something that I've been dealing with for over 10 years just to sell it. I even put the old starter back in. So if anyone is looking for a new starter that fits a b 2100 and probly more give me email. Ktmhans@yahoo.com thanks for all the help. My part was up to $32 now but no worries.

/ B2400 starting problem finally solved #22  
My B2400 was displaying the same symptoms, clicking, but not cranking. I installed the JD kit and like magic, it's working great.

Thank you to all the great contributors to this site!!!

/ B2400 starting problem finally solved #23  
My B1700 and JD f535 experience the same symptoms.....click...click...click...click...click...start. New batteriers etc haven't solved the issue. I'll be heading to the JD dealer to pick up a couple of these relays..Thanks for the posts...I should have checked this thread out 2 years ago.:thumbsup:

/ B2400 starting problem finally solved #24  
   / B2400 starting problem finally solved #25  
I would guess that any 12vdc relay that will handle the solonoid current draw would suffice.

/ B2400 starting problem finally solved #26  
Going to try this in the morning, thanks to all posters!

/ B2400 starting problem finally solved #27  
Thanks ! ! ! I own a 97 B2400, same problem ...... installed relay as stated on this great site ! ! ! Been about 2 years now.. no problems. Thanks again for posting, Kubmech and others. Much appreciated ! ! !

/ B2400 starting problem finally solved #28  
I just did this fix on my ZD28F which was acting like it's barn sibling B2400 a few years ago. $30 and about 10 minutes later, she cranked over on the first try. Thanks yet again to TBN folks!!

/ B2400 starting problem finally solved #29  
can someone draw me a picture of how to fix this, really, I don't know anything, and need to fix my tractor, it is Kubota G1900s, only starts when it wants to, do I disconnect any wires, where do i run the new wires to?? sorry i really am a beginner...:)