Loader B2601-1 Third Function Valve

/ B2601-1 Third Function Valve #1  

beep chirp whirr

Tractor
n/a - seeking
Looking at a third function valve for a B2601-1 w/ the LA435 Swift-Tach loader (and possibly the mechanical self leveling kit). The Kubota configurator offers up a Kubota part (B1672), but one of the dealer quotes is spec'ing the LandPride 380-149A. Trying to figure out what difference(s) exist, if any. I haven't been able to find an install process for the B1672, but there are docs out there for the 380-149A. On the install for the 380-149A it looks like it mounts the entire valve, solenoid and all, out on the loader arm itself. How well does that play with the Swift-Tach loader? Looking at the hoses/routing it looks like it wasn't designed to disconnect well at all. Is the Kubota B1672 valve any better here?

/ B2601-1 Third Function Valve #2  
I have the LP 3rd function on my B2601 with 435 loader...the solenoid is mounted on the loader bracket behind a small guard on the right side forward of the floor board. It stays with the tractor after the loader is detached. 2 hydro pioneers from the loader then connect to that...obviously those couplers need to be disconnected before taking the loader off...

The Kubota part number is also the Land Pride unit...

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

/ B2601-1 Third Function Valve #3  
...The Kubota part number is also the Land Pride unit..

Interesting, I had not heard or read that before. I recently pulled the trigger on a B2601-1, and the dealer is telling me that the Kubota kit is back ordered - 2 months out!

If you find the time, could you post a pic or two of the LP joystick controller. Whether it be a Kubota or Land Pride kit, I have yet to discover a clear picture of the control.

Thanks, in advance.

/ B2601-1 Third Function Valve #4  
Yep...probably will be in a couple days, though...

WR Long also makes a 3rd Function kit that is, supposedly, just the same as the LP/Kubota one...

Doubtful there are backorder issues with it...

/ B2601-1 Third Function Valve
I'm a little surprised, because the mounting bracket on the valve shows the Kubota part number and looks different from the LP installation documentation. Messick's for the LP part links to the documentation for the LP part kit, including the dealer training slides on how to install it, and it looks like a very different bracket than your picture shows.

/ B2601-1 Third Function Valve #6  
I apologize it took me so long to get these photos of the hand control you asked for...

Also, while I was doing the research on buying my 2601, I am quite certain I read on another Kubota forum that the LP and Kubota 3rd function are one in the same! It could certainly be different...

IMG_8207.jpgIMG_8208.jpgIMG_8209.jpg

I figured I would snap a picture of the electronic control unit under that guard on the loader bracket

IMG_8210.jpg
IMG_8211.jpg

/ B2601-1 Third Function Valve #7  
troopr31, Thank you for the pictures! I'm still confused! I am under the impression that the LP 380-149A joystick controller looks like this:

Land Pride 3rd Function Knob.jpg

That picture was taken from the dealer training slides, posted above by beep chirp whirr.

From what I have scene on the web, your controller looks just like in the Kubota B1672 kit