B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options?

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #11  
I was just about to post the exact same thread....2920 myself and not sure what to do.

I think my biggest concern with the SSQA is the additional weight of the SSQA adapter on the arms and the bracket on my bucket.

Also, my local dealer said B1658 would be $325...not sure if the $250 price you mentioned includes freight (delivery) to the shop, or if my dealer is just making a little extra. Havent seen any used in the last yr+ on ebay/craigslist.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #12  
I did go with #1658 pin adapter a few years ago and am happy with it. When I was trying to decide the weight of the SSQA adapters and attachments kept coming to mind with the B series and limited lift capacity I didn't want to lose too much.
I have a grapple thumb that is removable from the bucket, so only other attachment I added were pallet forks and was able to adapt SSQA forks to work With the pinned adapter, works very well for me.

Good luck with your decisions.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #13  
Check out Titan Attachments, they have 3pt mount forks for $290 with 1500 Lb rating and are somewhat adjustable. I just ordered 42" SSQA forks for myself for $554 with 4000 Lb rating, adjustable forks, and mounts for hay spears. Ask them if they have the adapter you need...it gets confusing sometimes.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #14  
I recently converted my B2620 to SSQA. I'll look for my thread and post a link.

Here's my build thread.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/349748-another-pin-ssqa-conversion.html

Cost me $315 for parts including the SSQA weld on plate for the bucket.

Regarding lifting caoacity, after the conversion I had no problem lifting a helping bucket full of crushed limestone.

My thread should help you significantly to deal with our narrow fel arms compared to other tractors.

If you do this conversion don't hesitate to contact me.
Oh yah, get the full plate not cutaway plate. The cutaway plate doesn't cover the area of the bucket you have to cut out to make the conversion. You can cut the full.plate yourself to save weight and give more edge for welding but you cut it differently.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #15  
I recently converted my B2620 to SSQA. I'll look for my thread and post a link.

Here's my build thread.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/349748-another-pin-ssqa-conversion.html

Cost me $315 for parts including the SSQA weld on plate for the bucket.

Regarding lifting caoacity, after the conversion I had no problem lifting a helping bucket full of crushed limestone.

My thread should help you significantly to deal with our narrow fel arms compared to other tractors.

If you do this conversion don't hesitate to contact me.
Oh yah, get the full plate not cutaway plate. The cutaway plate doesn't cover the area of the bucket you have to cut out to make the conversion. You can cut the full.plate yourself to save weight and give more edge for welding but you cut it differently.

agree ,get the full plate and dont mess around all day trying to saw your brackets off just cut "windows" into the back of the bucket to remove the brackets, the strength you lose will be gained back by the full plate.
SSQA is so versatile its hand down one of the best upgrades to a tractor.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options?
Great info! Thanks guys. Especially good to know about the full plate vs. partial plate. I wouldn't have thought about that. The tractor should be delivered sometime in April and I will go from there.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #17  
Great info! Thanks guys. Especially good to know about the full plate vs. partial plate. I wouldn't have thought about that. The tractor should be delivered sometime in April and I will go from there.

I see you are in Grand Rapids. If you want to take a road trip, you're welcome to stop by. I'm between Swartz Creek and Flushing. Just PM me

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #18  
I've got the Kubota pin-on QA on my 504 loader. When I purchased 4 yrs ago, it was an extra $800 for the SSQA vs $155 for the Kubota one. The difference was nuts, I know it's much closer now because they had to go aftermarket then as it wasn't a factory option.

I look at the situation differently than most seem to. The vast majority of SSQA attachments are meant for machines with much higher lift capacity than these smaller 20-35 hp machines. I've got 1100 lbs of lift, why would I want to use forks that weigh several hundred pounds themselves? There is no reason to have a 4000 lbs capacity set of forks for my machine. I don't regret one bit not having the SSQA. I built my own forks, they weigh 80 lbs. Yes 80. They are fixed width, and I don't regret not having adjustable width either (other than I should have built them 32" wide not 36"),. Even if the price was the same, I wouldn't be using 'regular' SSQA attachments, they are just too heavy.

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #19  
I've got the Kubota pin-on QA on my 504 loader. When I purchased 4 yrs ago, it was an extra $800 for the SSQA vs $155 for the Kubota one. The difference was nuts, I know it's much closer now because they had to go aftermarket then as it wasn't a factory option.

I look at the situation differently than most seem to. The vast majority of SSQA attachments are meant for machines with much higher lift capacity than these smaller 20-35 hp machines. I've got 1100 lbs of lift, why would I want to use forks that weigh several hundred pounds themselves? There is no reason to have a 4000 lbs capacity set of forks for my machine. I don't regret one bit not having the SSQA. I built my own forks, they weigh 80 lbs. Yes 80. They are fixed width, and I don't regret not having adjustable width either (other than I should have built them 32" wide not 36"),. Even if the price was the same, I wouldn't be using 'regular' SSQA attachments, they are just too heavy.

So what attachments do you use on your FEL??

/ B2620 LA365 Loader "Quick Attach" Options? #20  

I used extra pates and built a front 3 pt hitch mount and a trailer mover but i purchaced a set of forks from EA that is sized for up to 50hp. I agree theres a lot of HD skidsteer weight attachments that are of no use to us but there are still lots of this style that are geared to us.