B26TLB HYDRAULIC HOOK UP SWEEPER

/ B26TLB HYDRAULIC HOOK UP SWEEPER #11  
B26TLB that a want to buy a skid steer sweeper to sweep road way. But I don't know how to hook up hydraulic line from sweeper to tractor because if a use 3rd function I will have to hold button in to operator sweeper. How or what could I do to operated sweeper.
B26TLB as factory 3 rd function which just as the 2 buttons mounted on joy stick which I use for a grapple.
Would I need to install a factory rear remote which looks expensive to buy.
Any idea's. I was thinking single motor spool valve and tee it into the hydraulic coming off back of tractor for backhoe.

If its just to keep a button depressed, a piece of Velcro or some strap to keep it depressed but easily disengaged?

I do still agree on the rear pto broom. Hydraulic will be weaker on a tractor, and probably more expensive.

/ B26TLB HYDRAULIC HOOK UP SWEEPER #12  
I'm not sure about the valve on your B26 but the W&R Long 3rd function valves on my MX5800 and L6060 are not meant for continuous duty. Both overheat if they are activated for long periods. They are meant to control cylinders and hydraulic motors for short periods.

/ B26TLB HYDRAULIC HOOK UP SWEEPER #13  
I have used a sabre sickle bar on the front of my B26 and I use motor rpm for the speed of the mower and just hold the button because sometimes I need it to stop quickly.

/ B26TLB HYDRAULIC HOOK UP SWEEPER #14  
Been asked before, what is the gpm requirement?

B26 has 7gpm factory 3rd function. Be low for a sweeper?

I would worry about rotational momentum of a sweeper also without a motor control valve.

/ B26TLB HYDRAULIC HOOK UP SWEEPER #15  
I have used a sabre sickle bar on the front of my B26 and I use motor rpm for the speed of the mower and just hold the button because sometimes I need it to stop quickly.

Would appreciate a user review of your Sabre sickle bar mower as a separate post.

/ B26TLB HYDRAULIC HOOK UP SWEEPER #16  
Would appreciate a user review of your Sabre sickle bar mower as a separate post.
this is from when I first got mine and if you will search there are several more with lots of info. I don't use mine anymore since I got the bigger sickle bar.