B2710 for Sale

/ B2710 for Sale #21  
Bird,

May God bless you in your future endeavors, whatever they might be. If at all possible try to keep in touch with us on this board. You would be sorely missed./w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

TBone

/ B2710 for Sale #22  
Bird selling his tractor? That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

When I first started getting interested in tractors, I found the CTB and a guy named Bird Senter seemed to answer questions there very sensibly. Then one day he mentioned TBN. Took me a while to find it, but since I did, I haven't gotten one bit of work done in the last two years, I'm surprised I'm still employed. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif For the longest time I thought <font color=blue>TBN</font color=blue> meant <font color=blue>T</font color=blue>ractors? <font color=blue>B</font color=blue>ird k<font color=blue>N</font color=blue>ows! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Kind of like in It's A Wonderful Life, the ad that says "Ask Dad, He Knows".

Best of luck to you Bird!

--Brad

/ B2710 for Sale #23  
Bird,

Both during my "ghosting days" and from the fairly recent "posting days" I have enjoyed your contributions to the forum. I really hope that you'll continue to participate on TBN. It's strange in a way, but when I read that you were selling your tractor, I felt a little sad. Thank you for all you have done to develop TBN as an informative, healthy place to gather information about tractors and equipment. Don't go away!

Bill

/ B2710 for Sale #24  
I feel like I ought to fly my flag at half mast! I too am one of those that consider you to be a friend, even though we have never met. You've given me advice concerning travel trailers, utility trailers, workshops, work benches, air tools, planting gardens, grading my driveway, and tractors too!! (and I'm sure I missed a few other things...). I sincerely hope you don't become a stranger to TBN! Take care and God Bless Mr Senter!!

Corm

/ B2710 for Sale #25  
Bird, to echo what everyone else has been saying "THANK YOU"!!!! Your words of wisdom and common sense have been a major role in a lot of people's decisions to buy compact tractors. Thanks again for your immense contributions to TBN and please keep us all informed of your doings. Good luck.

Bill C

/ B2710 for Sale #27  
As others have said, your advice and comments have been greatly appreciated over the years.

Via con Dios.

/ B2710 for Sale
<font color=blue>few if any comments are about the tractor. They are about the man</font color=blue>

Yep, no one wants to buy my old tractor./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

But gosh, fellers, ya'll done made my old head so big that Muhammad ain't gonna have a cap big enough for me./w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ B2710 for Sale #29  
Well here's another one, Bird! You've given me a lot of great advice over my past year on TBN. In earlier posts, you said you'd stay with us. I sure hope you will. TBN, or life in general won't be the same without you! I don't know how many times we've run into things on our farm, where my wife says, "Post it on TBN, and find out what Bird thinks!", if my wife thinks that highly of you, you can imagine how I feel!

Good luck, and please, please please, stay in touch with us!!!

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."

/ B2710 for Sale #30  
Bird,I will echo the sentiments of everyone else here.You have been around this forum as long as anyone,and I have enjoyed your imput as much as anybody.We both bought our B-2710's about the same time,so I felt like we always had something in common.I sold ours last year so we could get into an L-Series.You never know,you might find another great piece of land and have to find another Kubota one day.

The very best of luck to you and yours.....Mike