B2710 HSD

/ B2710 HSD #1  

KubotaToy

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota LX331HSDC (hers) and L45 (mine), RTV1100 (hers)
Performed the 400 hr service on my B2710 yesterday which included changing the trans-hyd oil. I followed the owners manual to the letter, even the note that states do not operate the tractor immediately after changing the transmission oil. I waited about an hour and figured that was good to meet the "not immediately" warning. Would not start after several attempts. My question, is there a hyd. interlock with engine start if it has low hyd pressure? It started fine this morning.:confused:

/ B2710 HSD #2  
My question, is there a hyd. interlock with engine start if it has low hyd pressure? It started fine this morning.:confused:

I've got same tractor, no pressure interlock switch on mine. I'm guessing you did something with fuel system. Did you change/clean filter? I can't remember if there's a valve in the fuel line, it's been awhile since I did mine. Could you have left the fuel turned off somehow?

/ B2710 HSD #3  
Did you change fuel filter or filters? Did you shut off petcock for fuel? Did you bleed air out of your fuel system?
DevilDog

/ B2710 HSD
Having screwed things up before and to keep troubleshooting easier when I do, I only do one maintanence item at a time and run or test the tractor. All, I did yesterday was changed hyd oil and filters. Would not start after. This was the first time I changed the hyd oil, dealer did it last time, I thought I may have missed something. Cleaned the fuel filter this morning after it cranked and ran fine. Maybe nothing after all.