B2781A Snow Blower

/ B2781A Snow Blower #1  

Scruffy1

Tractor
Kubota B2620
Hey Guys,
Has anyone bought a snowblower lately? 2 yrs ago we got buried with snow and I was going to get a blower then but they were unavailable. The other day I called the dealer to get a price and they said $4300 just for a B2781A Blower, quick hitch, mid PTO, and half shaft, tax and set up not included. As I recall 2 yrs ago they were about $1000 less. Now I realize prices go up but does that sounds about right? And are there better after market blowers out there for the money? I've looked at them online but haven't got prices yet. I have a B2620 and looking for a front mount blower. Thanks

/ B2781A Snow Blower #2  
I would keep an eye on CraigsList and other for-sale ads. I wouldn't exactly say there is a terrible shortage of used Kubota front blowers out this way. I see several for sale every year, even though I'm not even looking for one. Of course........ this isn't the time of year to be casually browsing for one. :(

/ B2781A Snow Blower #3  
There are two different front blowers for this so maybe you looked at the less expensive one previously?

List with Mid PTO, quick attach & sub frame, and half shaft:
B2781A 51" - $4359
BX2750D 50" - $3441

/ B2781A Snow Blower
There are two different front blowers for this so maybe you looked at the less expensive one previously?

List with Mid PTO, quick attach & sub frame, and half shaft:
B2781A 51" - $4359
BX2750D 50" - $3441

Hey thats interesting and makes sense to me. Being 2 yrs ago I don't remember what model it was. Thanks for that info. I'm still looking around watching the sale ads for used and looking at different manufacturers. If I find a screaming deal I'll be sure to post it.