B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower

/ B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower #21  
My dealer charged me $297 to install my blower. That included them picking up and returning it to me.

/ B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower
The $560 does NOT include transport!

Its also good to hear positive things about Emerich; they are approximately 2 3/4 hours drive from me.

Elmo67, do you have a contact at Emerich whom you would suggest I talk to?

/ B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower #23  
   / B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower
Thanks.

I will give Kevin a call on Monday.

/ B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower #25  
One last thing, MIKEKUBOTA, I also have a 60" MMM and the mower mounts just swing up and out of the way for the plow/ snowblower sub frame. Kubota really did a nice job with integrating their accessories to the tractor. .

bialecki,

I am in the middle of installing my snowplow subframe on my B7800 and you mentioned that you have a 60" MMM and you can leave the front MMM mount in place with the subframe installed. My dealer tells me that I need to remove the MMM mount when I put the subframe in. I really don't want to remove the MMM mount if I don't have to. Can you confirm that this will work? Also, I noticed in your picture that you have the subframe in place as well as the loader. The subframe instructions state that you should never have both on at the same time. Do you use it this way? It would be nice to switch from blade to loader with out removing the subframe if I want to lift a pile of snow out of the way then go back to plowing.

Paul

/ B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower #26  
I paid 5 grand for mine in eastern Canada. B7800

/ B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower #27  
ptrotter-- mine may be different, but the attachment mechanism for the Massey-Ferguson version of the front blower appears to be very similar to Kubota's, with the male portion of the quick-hitch fitting into a "shoe" on the rear of the blower. This is on a smaller GC2310, similar to the BX-series orange tractors.

I've found that I can leave the sub-frame in place and use the FEL with no problem, save for occasionally driving the quick-hitch into the snow; I remove the stub shaft on the front end of the quick-hitch (to keep it clean), and raise it to a full up position before disconnecting the hydraulics to attach to the FEL to try to limit this. The only other problem is coiling up the 2 hydraulic lines for the blower and stowing them out of the way. You might also watch out for stones, as in a small stone wall, as the quick-hitch tongue will bump over them-- need you ask how I know that?:D:D

FEL operation doesn't interfere at all with the quick-hitch on the GC2310, so I do swap them back & forth depending on what's needed at the time.

As far as pricing, when I bought my tractor last Feb, the blower (with electric chute) was a $3900 option, which included installation by the dealer. The blower has been great.

Attachments

• blower mt. left.jpg
    blower mt. left.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 603
  • Quick hitch installed 2.JPG
    Quick hitch installed 2.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,029
  • subframe 186.jpg
    subframe 186.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 531
  • blower 12:1:08.jpg
    blower 12:1:08.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 2,110
   / B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower #28  
Sorry, Mike, I don't get on here very often anymore. I dealt with Jim Crane- good guy!

/ B2910/B7800 Front Mounted Snowblower #29  
bialecki,

I am in the middle of installing my snowplow subframe on my B7800 and you mentioned that you have a 60" MMM and you can leave the front MMM mount in place with the subframe installed. My dealer tells me that I need to remove the MMM mount when I put the subframe in. I really don't want to remove the MMM mount if I don't have to. Can you confirm that this will work? Also, I noticed in your picture that you have the subframe in place as well as the loader. The subframe instructions state that you should never have both on at the same time. Do you use it this way? It would be nice to switch from blade to loader with out removing the subframe if I want to lift a pile of snow out of the way then go back to plowing.

Paul

See the attached image with subframe and MM rear brackets.

Attachments

• Kubota-With-Subframe.jpg
    Kubota-With-Subframe.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,244