B3000 A/C Re-Charge help

/ B3000 A/C Re-Charge help #21  
I would not even consider adding refrigerant to any system on any tractor until I made 100% sure the all the underhood components were clean and able to flow air without resistance. Usually, the issue lies in flow resistance in underhood components from accumulated crap.

After I cleaned them and determined that the airflow through them was optimum, only then would I address the rest of the 'hidden' components and after cleaning them, if the cooling was still sub par, only then would I consider the subject of low refrigerant and address that issue.

In my case I added an external pusher 12 volt cooling fan because Kubota's are noted for low underhood cooling air flow. I did the same to my previous unit before the M9 as well.

I don't find the ac unit in my tractor to be of marginal capacity at all. In fact, any fan setting past '1' is too cold for me, even on plus 90 degree days with the sun beating down on the cab and Kubota cabs have a lot of glass area, basically a big terrarium. I have only the factory tint on the glass as well.