B3000 Rear Washer/Wiper problem

/ B3000 Rear Washer/Wiper problem #1  

TimP

Platinum Member
Tractor
B3000HSDCC
Hi All.

I have a B3000 HSDCC and I went to use the Rear "Washer" yesterday, and no juice came out.

The Washer Fluid reservoir is full, and the front washer works fine.

I tried holding the switch down a good long while to see if it had to "prime", but no luck.

Any suggestions on what to look for to correct the problem?

Thanks !

/ B3000 Rear Washer/Wiper problem
Anyone know if both the front AND Rear washer work a the same time when one of the washer buttons is pushed?

Seems like I read there is a "Tee" in the roof of the cab for the fluid line, so it makes sense they both work at the same time, but I didn't pay attention when I operated them before.

Might have two separate motors and lines. One front and one back, but the Parts diagram only show the one motor mounted at/on the tank.

Bad switch.... clogged line... clogged jet.... I guess I will check these items next.

/ B3000 Rear Washer/Wiper problem
Hi everyone !

I have solved my own problem.

The rear wiper washer switch ONLY operates the wiper and does not operate the pump for the washer.

The Front switch is the only one that operates the rear washer.

There is only one pump on the washer fluid reservoir, and I assume there is a "Tee" in the roof liner area that connects the washer hose to the rear as well as the front.

When I push the front switch to activate the washer, fluid comes out of BOTH the front and rear.

It does make sense now that I figured it out.