B3030 LA403 loader still crooked....

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked.... #11  
You'd think they would be welding that together in a jig and it would be impossible for the weld to be off.

Good Luck,
Kevin

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked.... #12  
KubotaOne, How hoes your blower mount on the tractor.Im currious if it use's some of the loader brackets or frame mounts. Makes me wonder if there is a issue with the frame. Could you take some pictures of your mounted blower.I had to recheck all my measurements after reading your post.Still came out perfect??

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked.... #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( KubotaOne, How hoes your blower mount on the tractor.Im currious if it use's some of the loader brackets or frame mounts. Makes me wonder if there is a issue with the frame. Could you take some pictures of your mounted blower.I had to recheck all my measurements after reading your post.Still came out perfect?? )</font>

I don't have pics, sorry, my tractor is up at my farm. The blower is connected to a sub-frame. The sub-frame hangs on the front most cross piece of the tractor frame. The rear of the sub-frame is attached by sliding in a large bolt and cotter like pin. The sub-frame uses none of the FEL brackets, that's what has me wondering. The Blower and the FEL are two completely seperate attachments, and both are out the same side and the same amount. Weird......

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked....
I really don't feel its the tractor frame causing the problem with the loader because the loader will follow the frame. So if you had a perfectly square loader you wouldn't notice it in reference to the frame itself.
When you look at the front of my 3030 at frame level with the loader in front of it the loader sits crooked in reference to the frame as seen in this picture loader pic
There are two holes drilled in the front frame you can reference off of in relation to the cross tube on the loader.
You would think if the side frame rails were twisted in any way the loader would have to follow due to the loader mounting directly to the frame rails themselves.
Is that as clear as mud or what? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked.... #15  
I think I understand what you mean. Your loader is "crooked" in relation to the frame. Mine is this way too, from the drivers seat I can see the loader is not level with my front guard. I always thought my loader, or loader brackets were off kilter. But how do you explain my blower being out as well? The blower doesn't use any of the FEL mounts.

My brain just isn't big enough to get this figured out.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I really don't feel its the tractor frame causing the problem with the loader because the loader will follow the frame. So if you had a perfectly square loader you wouldn't notice it in reference to the frame itself.
When you look at the front of my 3030 at frame level with the loader in front of it the loader sits crooked in reference to the frame as seen in this picture loader pic
There are two holes drilled in the front frame you can reference off of in relation to the cross tube on the loader.
You would think if the side frame rails were twisted in any way the loader would have to follow due to the loader mounting directly to the frame rails themselves.
Is that as clear as mud or what? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif )</font>

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked....
Have you checked your front tire pressure just to be sure they are the same? Is the subframe for the blower square with the frame? Any adjustments to square it up?
I think I had a similar subframe on my BX22 when I had a snow blade for it. I remember that it slid over the front frame piece and then had to be tightned down to the frame with two bolts and it was heavy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked.... #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Have you checked your front tire pressure just to be sure they are the same? Is the subframe for the blower square with the frame? Any adjustments to square it up?
I think I had a similar subframe on my BX22 when I had a snow blade for it. I remember that it slid over the front frame piece and then had to be tightned down to the frame with two bolts and it was heavy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

I did check the tire pressure and I don't believe the sub-frame is adjustable - I did not check to see if it was square to the the tractor frame. It slides over the front frame piece and you turn a "T" handle that acts like a vice, it's heavy too, sounds similar to the BX version.

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked.... #18  
I kept wanting to scroll up when viewing your photo to see the rest of the tractor. Would you post a "full frontal" view of the rig, maybe with the bucket down (like you wanted to back drag something)? I guess it's mostly curiosity about the twist between the frame and loader, but you did ask for help. Oh, and a photo with the bucket up about even with the hood and the camera very close to the floor would help too. Thanks.

- Just Gary

/ B3030 LA403 loader still crooked.... #19  
Here's a picture of mine. Not what you asked for but you can eyeball with the brush guard to see the uneven loader.

Attachments

• 788275-LANSCAPE 2005.JPG (19) (Small).JPG
    788275-LANSCAPE 2005.JPG (19) (Small).JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 624
   / B3030 LA403 loader still crooked.... #20  
And picture # 2

Attachments

• 788283-Kubota 10-10-05 (2) (Small).JPG
    788283-Kubota 10-10-05 (2) (Small).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 553