B3030 new seat is great..............

/ B3030 new seat is great.............. #1  

johnnyreb

Just got it from the dealer. Its much softer with no forward lean to it. No more sore legs knees for me. I don't think I could have stood another hour in that seat. Because of the forward lean, you use your feet and legs to push against the deck to keep from sliding off. After 2-3 hours of mowing, you feel like you ran a marathon.

/ B3030 new seat is great.............. #2  
What did the dealer get you for the new seat?

/ B3030 new seat is great.............. #3  
Got mine ordered. Any pics?

/ B3030 new seat is great..............
The seat was $25.00, but the dealer didn't charge me. It took a week for it to come it. The bolt pattern for the seat is identical, so it is easy to install. I don't have any pics.

/ B3030 new seat is great.............. #5  
johnnyreb said:
Just got it from the dealer. Its much softer with no forward lean to it. No more sore legs knees for me. I don't think I could have stood another hour in that seat. Because of the forward lean, you use your feet and legs to push against the deck to keep from sliding off. After 2-3 hours of mowing, you feel like you ran a marathon.

This is great news and exactly what I wanted to know about the new seat. You can only imaging how I feel after 6+ hours of mowing! Using the seatbelt helps keep me from sliding forward, but causes it's own discomfort if tightened enough to really do the job especially on bumpy ground. I regard the seatbelt as a safety device to keep me within the ROPS sphere of protection not a seat comfort device. My dealer has seats ordered and I hope they arrive sooner than expected.