B3030 owners - need measurement - will it fit in my garage?

/ B3030 owners - need measurement - will it fit in my garage? #1  

hazmat

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC
I have a small garage - 18 feet deep. My standard operating procedure is to take my loader off in the garage (bucket against the wall) and then park the tractor behind it.

Sooo - how much space does it take up to drop the loader & then park the B3030 behind it? In the BX brochure, it looks like you can overlap the two - ie drive the tractor between the loader a bit. No pix of the loader on it's own in the B series brochure.

Oh - & while you have your tape measure out - how much ground clearance under the MMM when in transport mode?

Thanks for your help - I think wifey is getting on board with a bigger machine :D :D :D

/ B3030 owners - need measurement - will it fit in my garage? #2  
You should have plenty of room. Yes, you can easily park the tractor with the loader off in the same place you park the loader, just add 2 or 3 inches. That is how I park mine. Clearance under the MMM when raised is 5-6 inches I would guess. I have not measured it but it is quite a bit. Good luck, you will love the B3030.

/ B3030 owners - need measurement - will it fit in my garage?
Sweet - thanks. On my TC18 - the parking stand gets in the way - not much overlap...

/ B3030 owners - need measurement - will it fit in my garage? #4  
Good question...I was going to post a similar question today. What is the height requirement with the ROPS up? I am planning a storage building and want to make sure it could fit in height wise without lowering the ROPS all the time. I current have a BX24 but eventually will upgrade to a B3030.

/ B3030 owners - need measurement - will it fit in my garage? #5  
The 3030 and the 7800 are the same in length ( + / - a few "s, 7800 being 4" shorter ). I park in the same manner with a bucket. Plenty of room with 18', including the extra with the 3 pt arms.

I park under a hoist, and remove / replace the mower deck without removing the loader, if indeed the loader is what I am after. I raise the bucket up about 12" - 15", then hoist the tractor's front end (after releasing the deck) and wheel the deck out the front, right under the front wheels. D@mn mower barely comes out the side egress path. Much easier from the front.

As for the height, I can measure later tonight if it's still a need.

/ B3030 owners - need measurement - will it fit in my garage? #6  
My garage is orange from how many time I have hit it with the B7800 or L3010 or even the BX.

I never seem to look at both ends when I am parking these things. I do avoid the cars and the house; but the garage is fair game!

(My remodelers love me...)

/ B3030 owners - need measurement - will it fit in my garage? #7  
hazmat said:
I have a small garage - 18 feet deep. My standard operating procedure is to take my loader off in the garage (bucket against the wall) and then park the tractor behind it.

Sooo - how much space does it take up to drop the loader & then park the B3030 behind it? In the BX brochure, it looks like you can overlap the two - ie drive the tractor between the loader a bit. No pix of the loader on it's own in the B series brochure.

Oh - & while you have your tape measure out - how much ground clearance under the MMM when in transport mode?

Thanks for your help - I think wifey is getting on board with a bigger machine :D :D :D

From the front of my loader..to the back of the B3030 weight box...is just shy of 16 feet