B3200 3pt lift hesitation

/ B3200 3pt lift hesitation #1  

sbatzold

Bronze Member
My B3200 3pt has a hesitation at the top couple of inches. When you pull the lever to lift the arms it lifts fine until a couple inches from the top and than it feels like the lever is being pushed back to neutral. If I let go and pull a couple times it will top out as it should. This is something new as I've had the tractor a year. I checked the hydro fluid level and its fine. FL works fine, no hesitations at all. Any thoughts?

/ B3200 3pt lift hesitation #2  
There is a "return" mechanism intended to push the lever back to neutral at the top of the range. Perhaps check to see if it's sticky or in need of adjustment or lube. To me that is the most likely cause. It will physically push the lever back to neutral as the three point nears the top, which is how it should behave. Make sure it's working as intended.

/ B3200 3pt lift hesitation
I checked the return mechanism and its tight and in same location on the rod as when new. After playing with it this weekend if I get the hesitation, which isn't all the time, and than lower and lift again it will works fine. I'm wondering if its a plugged filter or moisture in the oil? Picking up a new filter now.