Dirt Moving B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller.

/ B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller. #1  

treed1304

New owner here. I just purchased a new B3200 with loader. Now I am needing a rotary tiller for garden work. My dealer says this machine will handle the above tiller, but my owners manual specs a max tiller width of 50 inches for this tractor.

The RTR1558 is a reverse tiller of 58" width.

Will this be too much tiller for this tractor, and will using a larger than spec tiller affect my warranty? Thanks!

/ B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller. #2  
I run a RTR0550 with my BX2660 and it handles it quite well. I think I could easily have gone with the RTR1550, so I believe your 3200 should handle the RTR1558.

/ B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller. #3  
I have the B3200 and 1558 rear tine Land Pride tiller. I don't have a lot of time on it because it's been so wet, but it seems fine so far.

/ B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller.
MW66, is that a reverse or forward operating tiller?

/ B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller. #5  
It is a reverse rotating tiller.

/ B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller. #6  
I also have the LandPride RTR 1558 tiller. It is a reverse rotation tiller and I run it on my B2630. My tractor is the same size as a b3200 but with a smaller engine. Due to it being an hst, you can put it in low and go as slow as you want / need for the engine to not be overwhelmed and it works great. Your B3200 will run it fine! Also, you will be amazed at how fine of a seedbed you can make with this tiller. It made our garden soil so soft and fine that I can push my hand and half my forearm into the soil with little effort.

-Rob Glaser

/ B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller. #7  
I also have the LandPride RTR 1558 tiller. It is a reverse rotation tiller and I run it on my B2630. My tractor is the same size as a b3200 but with a smaller engine. Due to it being an hst, you can put it in low and go as slow as you want / need for the engine to not be overwhelmed and it works great. Your B3200 will run it fine! Also, you will be amazed at how fine of a seedbed you can make with this tiller. It made our garden soil so soft and fine that I can push my hand and half my forearm into the soil with little effort.

-Rob Glaser

I hope so. I need to turn about 1.5 acres of old farm field into a grass seed bed. Just waiting for decent weather. To date, we are .75" more precipitation on average here locally. I tried it briefly 2 weeks ago and it was still a little wet. Now, it's really too wet.