Buying Advice B3300su & 1/4" valve

/ B3300su & 1/4" valve #11  
I had 1/4" on my BX and found it annoying but livable. For a first tractor, it wouldn't be a deal breaker on a tractor I liked other wise. But now that I have and have used position I probably wouldn't look at a tractor without it (position). It's just nicer to set and not have to think about it for hours.

/ B3300su & 1/4" valve #12  
I am real close to buying a Kubota B3300su with FEL and R4 tires (loaded). I have a 5' rotary mower that I would use with it, and I'm wondering how difficult it is to set the cutting height and how often I'll have to "bump" the control to maintain the setting? Basically, does the 3 pt valve work pretty easily with 3 pt attachments?

Here is a fresh T-B-N Post addressing your B3300SU concerns:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/271185-kubota-b3300su-zerco-check-chains.html

/ B3300su & 1/4" valve #13  
The biggest pita I have with the 3pt control on my 3300 is how much throw there is to the lever. From the neutral position, I have to move it a couple inches from center either way to activate up or down. Once it starts moving, I have no problems feathering it as smooth as I want.

/ B3300su & 1/4" valve #14  
Count your blessings.

You could be operating a miserable old Russian tractor in Cuba or Venezuela.