Buying Advice B3300SU

/ B3300SU #21  
$18,051 did NOT include the Wallenstein BX42 chipper, which I bought from Iowa Farm Equpment.
My Kubota dealer received the chipper from Yellow Freight, then cut the PTO to correct length.
Sorry for the confusion.

/ B3300SU #22  
Hey Pappy,
I see you have moved the bucket level indicator, can you still see it when operating? Also, was it angle iron that you used to sturdy up the top lip of the bucket? The hooks on top are very handy, mine (3300SU) does not have any and would love to have at least two. Oh yes, did you lengthen the bucket it seems a little longer or are my eyes messing me up?

Thanks,
Mike

/ B3300SU #23  
Well, DEK, three months have passed. Did you buy a B3300SU or go some other route?
I have acquired a new-old-stock 'Bush Hog' (brand) Rollover Box Blade for mine since this thread opened. Made in India; branded 'Bush Hog.'

/ B3300SU
jeff9366-I got real close to buying a B3300SU, but I decided to go bigger. I really wasn't too keen on the 1/4" control for the 3 pt., and I wanted a larger frame tractor. I bought a 2011 Kubota L3200 HST with LA524 FEL, SSQA bucket, R4 tires with RimGuard, and quick attach fork attachment. It had only 40 hrs on it. I am very satisfied with it. It's really sweet to drive and operate. I'm sure the B3300SU would have been a great tractor also.

I had been looking at tractors for years. I wanted a Kubota. I found great deals on low hour tractors (B7500, B7800, B3200, L2900, L3130, etc.) that were nicely equipped with nice attachments. I could have bought them for really good prices. I dragged my feet on them and couldn't pull the trigger. I felt bad every time I passed on one. I'm pretty sure I would have been happy with any of them. I read a lot, I mean a lot of TBN posts about different models. I finally found the L3200 on CL, called the owner, looked at it the next day and bought it. I have a blade for the 3 pt., a 5' brush mower, and a snow plow. I had a SSQA plate made to mount the snowplow. I think it's going to work great. The snowplow doesn't have power angle, but I can live with that for now. Anyhow, that's my story. I'm a very proud Kubota owner.

I forgot to mention that I bought a Pirranha tooth bar for the bucket. I'm anxious to get it mounted so I can try it out.