b6000 3PH

/ b6000 3PH #1  

cappys tractor

Bronze Member
Tractor
B6000 4WD
Hope someone out there has seen this.

My b6000 has a hyd valve controlled by the rear 3PH lever. It works fine when the valve is closed all the way. The FEL works great. No hissing, or hyd overload sounds.

However, when opening the valve (to shut off the FEL), to make the Rear 3PH work nothing happens. The FEL does not work (as it should) and when pushing the lever to "lift" it makes the usual hissing sounds of 'overloaded' hydraulics.

When I bought it the guy said the rear 3PH 'used to work, some time ago' but didn't even recall how to make the valve work. I took the valve apart, and 'inspected it. looks fine. And now upon fully opening the valve it makes the 'overloaded' bypass sound.

Any thoughts? has anyone had the 3PH apart? looking at the parts list and schematic it is hard to decipher how the 3PH works (the up and down part)

I have not been able to get a shop repair manual for this. the shop manual from SSB is actually an operators manual, labeled shop manual. (that sort of disappointed me!) Any one got experience with one of these?

Any suggestions where to look? I may have to resort to taking the old dinosaur to the kubota dealer.