Traction B7100 Front Tire Chains

/ B7100 Front Tire Chains #11  
Different tractor but same situation.
Tried everywhere online to find chains in stock. Everyone sells them but none in stock.
Stopped into my Kubota dealer and he instantly said "DON"T DO IT" there is not enough clearance.
I trust my Kubota dealer. (really, I do) He could have sold me a set of chains but instead told me not to do it.

Your tractor is different so verify clearance first.

I had chains on the rear Heavy tread tires and when I got new cleat chains, I moved the old ones to the front tires. Cut them down in length and used heavy bungy straps across the rims on both outside and inside to hold them in place. They've worked perfectly for three years and still going. I'm looking for something now that was design for those Heavy Tread Front Tires.

The B7100 had far more traction with chains on both front and back. I've used my B7100 for plowing miles of snow and slush etc. every year since 1980. Have cleared out my entire neighborhood every snow. The articulated plow, chains, and 4-Wheel Locking are essential. However, Long ago I replaced the factory hydraulics controller with one twice as large and that is a spectacular improvement. Have replaced the cutting edge on the plow. Need to find a better spreader for sand. Spreading salt gets the spray all over the tractor and eats up the metal too fast. Can't be washing it off that easily in the winter, so I don't spread salt with the tractor PTO Spreader.