B7100 power and parts

/ B7100 power and parts #1  

Ryan81

Tractor
Kioti CK2610
Hello. Does anyone here own a B7100? I'm wondering how it does with pushing snow, loader work, rear blade. Is it underpowered? Also, how much trouble is it to find parts? Do you get them directly from a Kubota dealer or is there a reliable online source? I'm in Canada.

/ B7100 power and parts #2  
I had a B7100HST with FEL & hoe, which I bought new in 1980. I owned it for almost 20 years before trading up. I used it to excavate the foundation of the house I was building at the time. Overall, I found the FEL to be remarkably strong for a 17HP tractor. The breakout force was a bit weak though and I often had to use the hoe to break things up first.

1982-09-027b.jpg

I put a 7' jeep plow on the FEL and plowed snow for most of the time I owned the tractor. With chains, that little machine had no trouble keeping my mile long road clear. It took a few passes, but got the job done.

When I traded the tractor in 2000, parts were still readily available through my Kubota dealer. I've had good luck getting parts for older tractors online through Messicks:

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the B7100!