B7300 3PH Issue

/ B7300 3PH Issue #1  

Einsteim

Tractor
Kubota L39
I have a friend who recently purchased a B7300 (pics attached) with a newly installed mower deck. With the deck installed and working properly, the arms on the 3 point hitch are limited in their lift height. (2) brackets that came with the mower deck have "ears" that prevent liting the 3PH very high. Do these brackets (pictured) need to be removed with the mower deck off to fully realize the lift height on the 3PH? The ideal situation would be to remove the deck only and NOT remove the brackets and hardware to be able to use the 3PH.

Attachments

• picts 009.jpg
    picts 009.jpg
    812 KB · Views: 114
  • picts 010.jpg
    picts 010.jpg
    819.5 KB · Views: 117
  • picts 011.jpg
    picts 011.jpg
    818.2 KB · Views: 101
   / B7300 3PH Issue #2  
Hello, I don't have those limiting brackets on my b1750...but the manual cautioned me about mowing too high because of drive shaft (DS) stress.

It's nice to be able to lift the deck way up for those occasional trips into the woods...pretty sure I can lift my deck up 12"...

...but I would never mow that high. We do have a couple of swale holes cut threw the woods we mow at 6" a couple times a year that so they won't go native again.

I would probably take them off and see how high I could lift without stressing the DS. As long as you can feel the U joint rattle you should be OK...

...but to be on the safe side I would solicit a dealers advice first.