B7500 Front Axle Help

/ B7500 Front Axle Help #1  

gtbensley

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500, Case CX36B
Morning,

I have a B7500 HST with a 302A loader which has recently started to leak gear oil from the front axle. I know I have a leak from the top seal on the portal axle and I do know how to fix that one. My second and more serious leak is coming from the pivot mount where it bolts the axle to the chassis.

I have watched BX series videos on how to repair these but can find zero information on how the B7500 axle attaches and seals.....although I can say it looks a bit different from a BX. Anyone have insight on how to remove the front axle and what seals needs replacing? Is it a massive pain? I bought this used and havent located a shop manual yet for it, but its on the list. Is this an identical axle to the B7800? Simply curious, haven't found info on that either.

I appreciate the help, thanks.

/ B7500 Front Axle Help #2  
Buying a shop manual is the answer, so I'd work on getting that soon.

SR

/ B7500 Front Axle Help
^^
Agreed, was just hoping someone would have some personal insight on the issue.

I will be calling Messicks to see if I can get a manual and seals.

/ B7500 Front Axle Help #4  
I dont think that pivot has gear oil behind it. Dosnt it have a grease fitting? Could you be seeing the engine front crank seal leaking?

Going from my b8200 front axle.

/ B7500 Front Axle Help
I dont think that pivot has gear oil behind it. Dosnt it have a grease fitting? Could you be seeing the engine front crank seal leaking?

Going from my b8200 front axle.

Thats how my b7200 was, but this definitely gear oil and it's coming through the mount which goes through the axle. It's the same spot the driveshaft enters the axle as well.

/ B7500 Front Axle Help #6  
From Messick's, here is how the axle mounts:
44544157.jpeg

Aaron Z

/ B7500 Front Axle Help
Wow thanks! Can I ask how you got that from messicks? I am looking currently but can't get any digrams up.

Looks like it's a pretty simple o ring design. Shouldn't be too bad to get apart.

/ B7500 Front Axle Help #8  
Wow thanks! Can I ask how you got that from messicks? I am looking currently but can't get any digrams up.

Looks like it's a pretty simple o ring design. Shouldn't be too bad to get apart.

Just look for the parts at Messicks, you'll probably have to register, but then they email the pdf to you.

/ B7500 Front Axle Help #9  
Just look for the parts at Messicks, you'll probably have to register, but then they email the pdf to you.
Setup an account on there website and you can see the Kubota parts diagrams, you can also install their app and see parts diagrams that way (that is how I pulled up that diagram).

Aaron Z

/ B7500 Front Axle Help
Got it....I hadn't made an account. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it.