B7500 sticky reverse pedal

/ B7500 sticky reverse pedal #1  

theboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HST
My B7500 HST has a sticky pedal going into reverse. It's not noticeable all the time but when she sticks, she sticks. I'm now thinking the pedal sticks when full depressed, so that's what makes it interemittent.

I've looked under the tractor but can see nothing lodged in the linkage, so now I'm thinking the linkage may be hitting the edge of the hole in the floor.

hmmm

/ B7500 sticky reverse pedal
By golly this is another one of the million reasons I love the TractorByNet. Thank you so much!

Has anyone ever noticed there's rarely ever a unique problem with a Kubota? Every problem seems to be reported and the fix posted here!! Wow, this is more impressive than any Kubota site and it's FREE!

/ B7500 sticky reverse pedal #4  
My reverse petal has a grease fitting under the tractor, not sure if 750 would be same.

Thanks for the how to fix. I dropped my box blade and before I put on my MMM I turned the pin around, it took about 10 minutes and 5 was for surveying what I need to do and getting pliers.

Thanks for the how to fix. I dropped my box blade and before I put on my MMM I turned the pin around, it took about 10 minutes and 5 was for surveying what I need to do and getting pliers.