B7510 Top N Tilt-Tilt cylinder too long

/ B7510 Top N Tilt-Tilt cylinder too long
Pictures of the CCM Top N Tilt install are at Pictures of the CCM Top N Tilt install.

Top N Tilt Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3 Right Tilt
Pic 4 Left Tilt

Still don't have as much tilt to the right even though I have moved the adjustable link to the left side of the 3PH and adjusted it to 18 14" (center to center of holes) which is the same length as the center to center dimensions of the cylinder side with the cylinder at it's mid-point.

I did lose a little lift on the 3PH because of the longer links.

Overall I am OK with the setup. I was leveling an area yesterday and it was a big help.

I still have a "chattering" in the top link cylinder. Mark thought it might be low on fluid but I have checked it several times and the hydraulic fluid level is correct and I have extended/retracted the cylinder about 50 times so I would think any air in the cylinder would be cleared out by now. With no load on the cylinder it does not chatter but with an implement it chatters from about 1/3rd to 2/3rd extension. No chatter in the first or last 1/3 of travel. Anyone have any ideas?

Bill Tolle

/ B7510 Top N Tilt-Tilt cylinder too long #22  
I have the CCM top cylinder and when I put it on about a year ago it did chatter when I moved the lever fast. If I went slow it was fine. Now it doesn't chatter at all or very rarely, must have needed some break in time or had some air in it.

One thing it does yet is it will always extend, but some times won't retract if I move the lever fast. I had to slow the throttle down to get it to move, until I found that if I feather the control lever it would move at pto rpm.

I am going to order the side cylinder from CCM soon. When I call Mark I will ask him about the retract slowness. The side cylinder should be about the right size for my L3430, the stock link is 19".

ksmmoto