B7610 200 hrs

/ B7610 200 hrs #1  

tony3542

Bronze Member
Tractor
2006 B7610hst
Got my first small problem with 2006 B7610 200 hours.After getting it up temp 30 min or so.Like if my phone rings and I cut the engine off it wont start say after 5 min being off.It has to sit and cool down for 30 or so min.Also I've noticed I don't hear the click sound after you turn engine off.So that click sound must have something to do with the problem?
Thanks,
Tony

/ B7610 200 hrs
No one has never had this problem?
Tony

/ B7610 200 hrs #3  
Define further "won't start"
Does it crank?
Does it crank and not fire?
Does it fire and not run?

/ B7610 200 hrs #4  
Check your fuel solenoid, sounds like it sticks closed when it is hot.

/ B7610 200 hrs #5  
Tony,

Ya gotta provide more detail but I am agreeing with the selinoid not closing.

fun

/ B7610 200 hrs
Turns over fine,just don't start.Has to set awhile before it will restart.How do you check the fuel solenoid?It used to make a clicking sound a few seconds after you stopped the engine.
Thanks All,
Tony

/ B7610 200 hrs #7  
Turns over fine,just don't start.Has to set awhile before it will restart.How do you check the fuel solenoid?It used to make a clicking sound a few seconds after you stopped the engine.
Thanks All,
Tony

Try pushing the stop lever to the start position after you stop it. Sound like the solenoid sticks when it is hot. Easy fix:)

/ B7610 200 hrs
Try pushing the stop lever to the start position after you stop it. Sound like the solenoid sticks when it is hot. Easy fix
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Koboman,
I don't have a stop lever.It just has a key to start and stop.I did a search and read about a timed relay that operates the fuel solenoid?
Thanks

/ B7610 200 hrs
Hope this isn't the beganing of a larger problem???
Thanks All

/ B7610 200 hrs #10  
Try pushing the stop lever to the start position after you stop it. Sound like the solenoid sticks when it is hot. Easy fix
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Koboman,
I don't have a stop lever.It just has a key to start and stop.I did a search and read about a timed relay that operates the fuel solenoid?
Thanks

You do have a stop lever which is beside the throttle lever but it is independent of the fuel solenoid. Also there is no time delay for your solenoid. I would still bet it is your solenoid sticking when hot. Take it out after you have got it hot and it is not working and try starting it.