B7610 50 service

/ B7610 50 service #11  
Well, I couldn't find the time to tackle this 50hr service myself (not to mention my garage is only half built right now, the two are directly related /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif), but I also thought it might be good to be 'on record' with Kubota that the dealer did this important 1st service. Didn't want to risk a potential warranty claim denial after being accused of flubbing the service.

Anyways, here's the breakdown...

$124.47 - fluid, filter and parts cost
$280.00 - labor cost
_______
$404.47 - total + tax

Materials cost seems to be right on par with what has been mentioned before, but it sure looks like either my dealer is slooow or has high labor rates. Not sure what their hourly is because labor is listed as a flat charge and not broken down on the receipt. I'll be checking.

Sounds about $100 high based on the other labor quotes posted here, but I'll let some of that sting ease knowing they accomodated my 'rush' request. Called @ 10:00am Thur., dropped @12noon, picked up Fri a.m. @ 8:00, so thats is pretty darn good. Not missing the tractor for the weekend: priceless!

Plus, I tossed several steel shipping crates and some misc. steel channel, L's, etc. from their scrap pile on the trailer. The crates have already been cut down and will be used to make benches, a welding table, racking, etc. in my new garage. Hey, who else has a workbench made from the very shipping crate their tractor arrived in? Now, THAT has to be worth something. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 690872-CIMG3239.JPG
    690872-CIMG3239.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 142