B7610 issue with peridoic knocking on right side and loader float not working

/ B7610 issue with peridoic knocking on right side and loader float not working #1  

Tim_in_IA

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7610HSD, Mahindra 6500 4WD, JD 440ic crawler, 2 560 farmalls.
Have a couple issues with my B7610. The float is no longer working on the loader so wondering where I start to see if I can fix or adjust that. The loader has full motion otherwise it just seems to keep pushing down instead of floating when I try the float position now.

Also periodically I hear a knock on the right side near the back. Wondering if that is a brake part sticking or something or something else. I can't see anythign visually and it doesn't appear to affect motion or operation. Just a concern.

/ B7610 issue with peridoic knocking on right side and loader float not working #2  
Have a couple issues with my B7610. The float is no longer working on the loader so wondering where I start to see if I can fix or adjust that. The loader has full motion otherwise it just seems to keep pushing down instead of floating when I try the float position now.

Also periodically I hear a knock on the right side near the back. Wondering if that is a brake part sticking or something or something else. I can't see anythign visually and it doesn't appear to affect motion or operation. Just a concern.

Not familiar with the 7610 but if it has adjustable hubs, tighten the clamps.

SDT

/ B7610 issue with peridoic knocking on right side and loader float not working #3  
I had a 2601 that had about the same loader problem. The dealer said that the valve was on recall and fixed it for no $$.