Price Check B7610 price

/ B7610 price #1  

momedic

Tractor
Kobuta 7610
Just got prices on a new B7610 with a 60" MMM and a 352 FEL. The first dealer priced at $15250. The other dealer priced at $15450. The first dealer is about 20 mins the second dealer is about 15 mins away from my home. I like the second dealer better, but he is newer dealer ( less than a year). The first dealer has been in business for 15+ years. The first dealer does not have a unit in stock, but has 3 on order. Second has in stock and ready to go.
Does this prices seem ok? I check a third dealer about 1 hour away he is a $15900 and has it in stock.

/ B7610 price #2  
For a midwest price, that seems a little high - by maybe 1K or more. Could be the prices have gone up a little though.

Cliff

/ B7610 price #3  
Really? I just did some fairly extensive pre-purchase research and I don't recall seeing many (any?) priced quite that low. Maybe I missed them. I do know some of the dealers I spoke to in the last couple of weeks did mention recent price hikes effecting their quotes. If it was either newly received or on order (vs. sittting on their lot for a couple/few months) the price was definitely a few hundred $$ higher. And, perhaps the poster's price quote includes other extras not mentioned as well, i.e., loaded tires, etc.? Don't know much about the regional pricing differences but, if it helps, I did just post prices from my area. Good luck if you decide to buy, I felt the B7610 represents a solid value for it's price point. In my case, the financing help didn't hurt either.

[edit] ...if it makes you feel any better, I'm having to wait for mine to be delivered too. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ B7610 price
The price breakdown is listed below, this is before I called back to the dealer and talked him down to $ 15,450. The other dealer who does not have the tractor in stock just quoted a package price of $15,250 ( did not get breakdown of items). I did the math and the total differance with taxes is under $50.

B7610 HSD-F with R4 tires & Fluid at $10,700
Loader LA352 with grill guard 3,000
60" MMM RCK60-24B 2,000
Total 15,700