Baby on the way

/ Baby on the way #1  

wmonroe

Elite Member
Tractor
1958 Ford 961 Powermaster
It sure this is the right place to post this but, we just found out today that my wife is pregnant with our first child. We are waiting a little while to tell family/friends but I wanted to tell someone. We have been married nine years now and have waited to have kids till now but since I am almost 32 it is time. I'm very excited and a little scared at the same time, but I'm sure it will be a great blessing.

/ Baby on the way #2  
Congratulations.... I was 32 when I had my first kid. We have 2 kids know and it is one of the best things that had ever happened to me....

/ Baby on the way #4  
Congratulations! It's a wonderful experience (and exhausting at times, but you won't mind a bit). I was 43 when we had our first a year ago. I already feel like she's making me younger, though I imagine the teenage years will reverse that...

/ Baby on the way #5  
Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us!

/ Baby on the way #6  
Congrats!!! And, yep, exciting and scary at same time....and, once the kid is born, your life and time will change forever!!! and, in a good way...but in many unexpected ways.

/ Baby on the way #9  
Congrats Sir! I'm sure you'll be a fine Daddy.

/ Baby on the way #10  
Congrats !!!! Enjoy believe it or not.... They seem to grow up very quickly ! Hard to believe My youngest is almost 21 my oldest is 26