Back arrow not returning to previous page

/ Back arrow not returning to previous page #1  

deepNdirt

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar YM-1700
Anyone else having issue with returning to previous page when clicking the back arrow? I'm having to close completely out and login each time, I've tried a few other sites and it works with them,:cool:
perhaps my time has rolled around again for having problems:laughing:

/ Back arrow not returning to previous page #2  
Same here except I can just scroll to the top and hit Forums or Todays post and most of the time get them to open. Sometimes I have to click several times for them to open, so it is definitely a problem with the net and not your computer.

/ Back arrow not returning to previous page #3  
Also double clicking on the thread sometimes wont open it, I then have to right click and click open to get it to open.

/ Back arrow not returning to previous page
Just a minute ago I could not go back again so I logged out and signed on again to try the suggestion you made , However now it works, :confused2: For now!

I think someone's messin with me:)

/ Back arrow not returning to previous page #5  
If you are using a "tabbed browser" it is much quicker to just right click to open pages in a new tab. Then if you want to go back just click the previous tab. I have 24 tabs open right now from the main index page. If I wanted to go to a second page or to attached pictures of a tabbed page right clicking would open them next to the open tab. When done click them off or just hit close all tabs. No waiting for anything to reload that way.

actually I'm using my desktop with IE10, for now its working fine, But it wasn't until I brought up the problem when it suddenly started working correctly again,

Oh! it's not entirely fixed, it started back just now,

/ Back arrow not returning to previous page #9  
On some threads, various web ads populate your history, some for just a couple "back to's" and others for a hundred or more. Happens on many other websites also. Not new to TBN.