Backhoe Backhoe for a Kubota MX5000

/ Backhoe for a Kubota MX5000 #1  

fisheye

Tractor
Kubota MX5000
I need some help. I have a 2010 Kubota MX5000 with a LB 702 loader. I want to get a backhoe attachment for the tractor. I have found out from Kubota that the BH92 backhoe won't fit my machine. My alternate choice was a Wallenstein GX920 backhoe. I have found out that they do not make a subframe that fits a Kubota MX5000 as it is a discontinued model. Does anyone out there have a MX5000 with a backhoe? If so what manufacturer made it?

frustrated
fisheye

/ Backhoe for a Kubota MX5000 #2  
woods may have a backhoe that will fit your tractor

/ Backhoe for a Kubota MX5000 #3  
I would also check with woods and I believe bradco also makes backhoe attachments.

/ Backhoe for a Kubota MX5000 #4  
If you talk to Woods, be flexible.

I've an M4700, about the same size as your MX5000, just older :)

I also have a Woods BH70-X I bought in '09 for my B7610. I got a lot of "no subframe for an M4700" replies from the Woods and Kubota dealers until I finally communicated with someone at Woods HQ who looked up the M4700 AND the BH90-X AND the BH70-X and told me that they made a "4 point" kit for the BH90-X that would fit the BH70-X, and with a tractor that big I didn't need a subframe.

I have not gotten the kit, but my local dealer looked it up and said it would be about $800.

So with your MX5000 you may not need a subframe for a BH90.

/ Backhoe for a Kubota MX5000
Thanks for all the suggestions. There are lots of backhoe attachments out there that I am not familiar with. I really think I need a subframe for the size of backhoe I hope to mount on my tractor. I was hoping to talk with someone who has actually completed what I am trying to accomplish. Another thing that I am concerned with is being able to easily connect and disconnect the backhoe to switch implements.