Backhoe hydraulic repair

/ Backhoe hydraulic repair #11  
I haven’t read all the posts but this might’ve already been said. I have the same machine and helped a buddy change his hoses. Buy yourself some different colored zip ties. Put them on the ends and snap a picture of where they go. The last thing you want to do is…have to take everything apart again because you have a hose in the wrong spot.

I can’t remember the size of the wrench but hit up a flea market and make yourself a line wrench out of the box end. Make sure you don’t get the hoses with the flare on the ends. It’s to tight under the valve and they won’t fit. Replace all the o-rings while you’re there too. If the handles are getting sloppy you can use some pex tubing to rebush them. Then use a reamer on the ID. Add some grease when you assemble and you’ll be good for another 20yrs.

Just like everyone else said, you’ll get use to the 4 stick. I went from the joystick to the 4 stick and hated everything about it. It took 20 hrs to stop hating it. After 40 hours I tolerated it. Now after 10yrs I haven’t thought about it.

/ Backhoe hydraulic repair
A hydraulic shop or aftermarket hoses will be cheapest way to go.

The 755 backhoe didn't come with 2 lever in North America, but I have a 2 lever setup off of a newer backhoe that you might be able to make work. DM me if you are interested.

Ted
Will be taking some time off then remove hoses an have them copied at hydraulic shop.thanks I’ll think about your offer

/ Backhoe hydraulic repair
I haven’t read all the posts but this might’ve already been said. I have the same machine and helped a buddy change his hoses. Buy yourself some different colored zip ties. Put them on the ends and snap a picture of where they go. The last thing you want to do is…have to take everything apart again because you have a hose in the wrong spot.

I can’t remember the size of the wrench but hit up a flea market and make yourself a line wrench out of the box end. Make sure you don’t get the hoses with the flare on the ends. It’s to tight under the valve and they won’t fit. Replace all the o-rings while you’re there too. If the handles are getting sloppy you can use some pex tubing to rebush them. Then use a reamer on the ID. Add some grease when you assemble and you’ll be good for another 20yrs.

Just like everyone else said, you’ll get use to the 4 stick. I went from the joystick to the 4 stick and hated everything about it. It took 20 hrs to stop hating it. After 40 hours I tolerated it. Now after 10yrs I haven’t thought about it.
Thanks great advise.also gonna look at 30/60 open ends someone suggested.

/ Backhoe hydraulic repair #14  
I picked up this set, worked great on my backhoe in the tight areas. You use it with an air hammer and the offset punch tool. Sold by Milton.

20231202_111705.jpg

20231202_111714.jpg

/ Backhoe hydraulic repair #15  
   / Backhoe hydraulic repair #16