backhoe hydraulics

/ backhoe hydraulics
Mad Referee. Thank you for the very helpful information. I don't know to much about hydraulics but this will be great help when I talk to my dealer about this.
If understand what you are saying I need to find the power beyond port on the rear remote valve. Is this a port with a plug in it or is this the power beyond hose coming from my loader valve to the rear remote ? Also does the return line from the backhoe just plug in to one of my rear remotes quick couplers? If so does it matter which one. I have dual rear remotes.
Thanks again for your help

/ backhoe hydraulics
Mad Referee. Thank you for the very helpful information. I don't know to much about hydraulics but this will be great help when I talk to my dealer about this.
If understand what you are saying I need to find the power beyond port on the rear remote valve. Is this a port with a plug in it or is this the power beyond hose coming from my loader valve to the rear remote ? Also does the return line from the backhoe just plug in to one of my rear remotes quick couplers? If so does it matter which one. I have dual rear remotes.
Thanks again for your help

/ backhoe hydraulics #13  
What kind of rear remote valves do you have? If it is a sand alone 2-spool valve it should have an inlet that is connected to the loader PB, and usually an pb outlet that goes to the next valve in the citcuit (the 3pt) and a return to tank line. Plus you have the 4 work port connections.

The connection as I described earlier is placing the loader, the remote valve, the backhoe and the 3pt all in series. The remotes are not used at all.

You need to figure out how you system is plumbed and go from there.

/ backhoe hydraulics #14  
What kind of rear remote valves do you have? If it is a sand alone 2-spool valve it should have an inlet that is connected to the loader PB, and usually an pb outlet that goes to the next valve in the citcuit (the 3pt) and a return to tank line. Plus you have the 4 work port connections.

The connection as I described earlier is placing the loader, the remote valve, the backhoe and the 3pt all in series. The remotes are not used at all.

You need to figure out how you system is plumbed and go from there.

/ backhoe hydraulics
Mad, I now have a clear understanding of how the system should be plumbed. Thanks again for your help. Let's hear it for TBN this is a great place to get information
Roberts

/ backhoe hydraulics
Mad, I now have a clear understanding of how the system should be plumbed. Thanks again for your help. Let's hear it for TBN this is a great place to get information
Roberts