Backhoe lines - can’t get through frame

/ Backhoe lines - can’t get through frame #1  

Chriswt314

Tractor
Cub cadet LTX1050, Cub cadet 7305
I have an early 2000’s Cub Cadet 408 backhoe with blown stabilizer line. They thread through hole in frame but it seems too tight to get out without cutting off fitting. What am I missing?
06DA49AA-4BB5-42F9-AEF6-FB709C93F83B.jpeg

/ Backhoe lines - can’t get through frame #2  
Well, it was put there with the fitting in place. So it should come out as well.

/ Backhoe lines - can’t get through frame
Well, it was put there with the fitting in place. So it should come out as well.
One would think :)

It might just need another try with fresh eyes - was pretty beat when I last looked at it.

/ Backhoe lines - can’t get through frame #4  
Most hoses have a male/female ends, with the female/swivel end being larger. Male non-swivel threaded end should actually smaller than the hose, except for the hex "nut" where the wrench goes on, but should fit through the hole in frame.

Never dealt with a C-C backhoe, but if like most, under the valve body, a normal combination wrench will be too long to get in that space to get on that fitting. That's where a crow foot wrench of proper size, or stubby wrenches come in handy. Personally, I sacrificed a wrench from a Chinese set I carried in my work truck, cut to length to get in there, for my Case backhoe.

/ Backhoe lines - can’t get through frame
Good tips. Fortunately access is ok.

I may have solved the mystery. I followed the time-honored technique handed down from my father of “look at the other side, dummy”

They put an oversized line on the problematic side, they must’ve clamped the end on after feeding the hose through. The other side has two identical diameter (smaller) lines and looks like plenty of space.