Backhoe Backhoe removal

/ Backhoe removal
Hawkflyer,
Thank you for the detailed instructions. Fingers crossed I'll give it a try..-Terry

/ Backhoe removal #12  
Pete,
Yep, I juggle it around that way too. Space is my biggest issue. I try to get as much into the 24x24 storage barn as I can so when I drop the hoe it's not in what you would call "perfect hook up position". Too much s*** in the building. One of these days I get it organized. Generally all I have to do is barely release the stabilizer pressure when it's on the floor jack and just stick my foot under the front and kick it into position. Not a big deal but lining that sucker up the first time was a bear. Actually, since my boat is in the marina and the hoe is taking up space in its winter parking spot, hookups are alot easier since I have a straight shot into it. Need a bigger building !!

/ Backhoe removal #13  
It's a Bush Hog. In my previous post, I said it's more about that straight in lineup issue. If you don't have the room to come in straight, the front sf can be off either left or right a little, and once it slide onto the rear mounts it is a chore to nudge the front into position. The other reason I use the floor jack is that I can push it and angle it somewhat out of the way when it's off. A poor mans dolly if you will. Sitting there with the subframe it is a space hog.

/ Backhoe removal #14  
The jack idea is good, wish I had thought of it for mounting the TPH version of my hoe. I agree that the subframe takes a lot of parking space. I am designing a "dolly" to set the hoe off on to allow me to shove it out of the way when it is parked.