Attachments

• case 580.jpg
    case 580.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 498
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 611
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #14  
We have two old full size "clunkers" - a Case 580CK & a JCB 3C - & two mini Kubota B7100's for landscaping + a backhoe fitted to a Ditchwitch 6510 trencher - though for any "real hoe" work we would normally use one of the excavators, the oldest of which is this Kato.

I forgot to add to my previous post our two real oddball backhoes that might be of interest - they're used on our two seater 4WD hyd skid steer hillside ag tractors c.65hp with 3PL & hyd aux/PTO at the front & rear sort of like the hybrid offspring of a dune buggy/ATV/Bobcat/tractor - both are fitted with FEL's & normally run BH's, dozer blades, rippers, slashers or spreaders on the 3PL:-

Attachments

• backhoe.JPG
    backhoe.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:
   / BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Mbtrac can't say I've ever seen one like that!

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #16  
An action shot of mine.newLawn03.jpg

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Looks good I like the hydraulic thumb! Were you able to pick up that rock with that or did you have to chain it up?

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #18  
a78052.jpg

1955 ford 850 with ford 722 1-arm fel, and woods 6500 3pt hoe with a home-made sub frame.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM #19  
Looks good I like the hydraulic thumb! Were you able to pick up that rock with that or did you have to chain it up?

I was able to pick it up a little bit with the BH, but it was a perfectly round rock and the diameter was too big to make much progress with the thumb (kept falling out). I was actually able to roll it around with the FEL after I dug a ramp, almost had a disaster when it started to go downhill towards my pool. I've since moved it to the front of the house by chaining it to the FEL, it's about all the tractor can handle, but I'm able to transport it.

/ BACKHOES LETS SEE THEM
Sound guy how well do those one are loaders work? I've seen a few but never used one?