Bad Boy Zero turn mowers

/ Bad Boy Zero turn mowers #1  

Copperhead

Veteran Member
   / Bad Boy Zero turn mowers #2  
hey copper head.. in 2005 i bought a bad boy pro series 48.. the only complaints were front wheel bearings,, other than that no issues.. i have almost 400 hrs.. no complaints..
i have bought some blades but try to keep them sharpen on regullar basics..i cut a few yards on the side really clean cut..stay out of the mud very heavy to get out..if i wear this one out ,i would get another one..oh still has the orginal battery.. c. falcon

/ Bad Boy Zero turn mowers
Thanks for the info. We have been using a JD x320 for a few years now on the yard, but it is 2 acres and really gives the JD a workout and takes a toll on it. We decided to look into the Bad Boy for the durability and hopefully do the mow quicker. Also be able to get a little something out of the JD before it becomes a basket case. Been a good reliable mower, but you can tell if we keep using it for this yard, it will die a horrible death.

/ Bad Boy Zero turn mowers #4  
I have a Bad Boy Outlaw. I am on my second year with about 125 hours.

It's a great mower --- fast and good cut.

My suggestion is to get whatever mower you like from a close and good dealer. Without a close and good dealer you are essentially on your own when something goes wrong - and, eventually something will go wrong.

For me, after about 75 hours the hydro steering wasn't working perfectly on the left side. The dealer came and found it was a loose belt. It was an easy fix. But, my point is the dealer was responsive and helpful.

So, to me at least, a close and good dealer is more important than the brand name of the mower. There are many good mowers. There are many good dealers. Find both at the same place close to you and you have a winner.

Good luck.

MoKelly

/ Bad Boy Zero turn mowers
Good advice. There is a Bad Boy dealer about 10 miles from my front door. Am going over there later in the week and discuss things with him.

/ Bad Boy Zero turn mowers #6  
Watch out if you run into a salesman you may be riding one home.

/ Bad Boy Zero turn mowers #7  
I'm happy with ours, we got the 60" zt model from tsc. I change the blades, oil, and filters every spring.
The only problem I have had is I had to replace the choke cable this year.

/ Bad Boy Zero turn mowers #8  
Copperhead If you have any questions let me know. I am one of the largest dealers in the states!

ZT Elite is a very great mower. Top of the line for the residential market. But has our commercial designed deck, Commercial hydro's, Larger tires then most. Priced below its comparable counter part in all competing brands.