Bad BX day: fan belt broke, overheated, fixed, broke HST fan

/ Bad BX day: fan belt broke, overheated, fixed, broke HST fan #12  
I was wondering if the new fan is made with a plastic that is more flexible and less likely to break if it got hit by a stick.

I think it's just a little bit cheaper. At those RPMs, the new fan would be ground down just as easily as the old.

I just had the skid plates off yesterday for my 50 hr. service. The fan is still in perfect condition. The glue and zip tie seem to be holding up just fine.

It didn't even occur to me that this may be covered under warranty. I think I'm still glad I did it myself with glue rather have the engine dismounted.

/ Bad BX day: fan belt broke, overheated, fixed, broke HST fan #13  
I lost all but two fins on the hst fan...I took sheet metal cut out individual blades bent the bottom to match existing angle .. glued and screwed onto the plastic housing.. alot stronger havnt missed a lick yet, I keep checking them and they work like a champ it was an easy fix...too bad i didn't find the blades were missing sooner...i think I was to late my hst was slipping as the oil gets hot thats how found out they were broke....thanks engineerinig dept. KUBOTA CORP.

/ Bad BX day: fan belt broke, overheated, fixed, broke HST fan #14  
   / Bad BX day: fan belt broke, overheated, fixed, broke HST fan #15