Bad rumers

/ Bad rumers #31  
I don't want to start any bad rumors, and definitely don't wish JJ to be deceased, but I saw a post on Facebook Marketplace about an Estate Sale with a mini dozer in it. They gave the street address where I know he owned property. Now I am not sure, but JJ probably has one of the few of them in this town, and it was definitely his, as he and I discussed me buying it at one time. I tried his cell, goes to voicemail, and the poster of the auction only said "He sold it". Still trying to confirm, but, JJ may have actually passed away after all.
David from jax

/ Bad rumers #32  
Well, I hope not. He last logged on here in June. Maybe he's just selling some things he doesn't use anymore and moving funds towards his current hobby.

/ Bad rumers #33  
That would really make me feel better!
David from jax

/ Bad rumers #34  
I talk to JJ this morning he is alive and well.
David from Jax

/ Bad rumers
I AM STILL HERE. Just downsizing

I did have an estate sale, but the first definition of estate means possession . Well, i sold my 12 acres, all my tractors, PT-1445, Dixie choppers, case 1845 skidsteer, case 360, ect

Living in Palm Coast, FL now, taking it easy I have to take it easy now, I am getting an aortic valve replacement this month. I feel OK, but they say I need one.

/ Bad rumers #36  

I did have an estate sale, but the first definition of estate means possession . Well, i sold my 12 acres, all my tractors, PT-1445, Dixie choppers, case 1845 skidsteer, case 360, ect

Living in Palm Coast, FL now, taking it easy I have to take it easy now, I am getting an aortic valve replacement this month. I feel OK, but they say I need one.

Just like old days on TBN, with JJ talking about valves. ;)
Take care of yourself. Glad to hear you're taking it easy.

/ Bad rumers #38  

:thumbsup:

/ Bad rumers #40  

We all retire at some point, I did 6 years ago but I retired to farming instead. Guess I'm a sucker for punishment.