Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump?

/ Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump? #11  
This is not a rebuild kit. This is a brand new pump. The kit includes the new pump, a new coupler, a machined adapter, new hoses and the compression fittings to connect the hoses to the existing lines. It also includes redrilling the adapter to fit the new pump. It has been used for several years and is very effective. I will be happy to send a scan of the components to anyone interested in replacing a worn out pump. Bill - vppinc@rev.net

/ Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump?
Thanks everyone for your ideas and offers. This is a great forum, and I hope I can help somebody with their problem some time. I haven't done anything, yet, but will probably go with Bill's pump replacement kit. It just sounds like the best option, once I verify that it is the pump that's bad. Thanks again.

Brad Cellier.

/ Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump? #13  
<font color=blue>...I sell such a kit for the 650G ...</font color=blue>

Sorry... I read it as a "rebuild" kit...

Yes, Bill... I'd like to keep all options open... please email me your "scan" of your complete kit...

Also who is the manufacturer of the pump and what are the spec's (gpm/psi/etc.)...?

My email address is jd5205@nycap.rr.com

Thank you...

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump? #14  
Will this new pump also fit other Mitsubishi tractors >??? MT372D ??? Hope I never need one but if I ever do ..........

/ Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump? #15  
My Satoh 65 also has somewhat worn male shaft on the hydraulic pump. But it is still pretty good. The Jaw Flex coupler is a 3/4" L095. It appears that a female insert in the coupler has stripped. The coupler's internal dimension is circular but the pump has a rectangle male end. The rectangular male end on the pump is still OK. How do I buy this little insert for the coupler so the pump will turn? What are it's dimensions? I would also consider investing in a rebuild kit that replaced the wearing out shaft.

/ Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump? #16  
Hi,I am having hydraulic problems.i had put on a loader on 650 satoh ,trying to get the air out the system.Now my hydraulic oil is milky,it will not go up or down.does any anybody knows what is going on??/

/ Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump? #17  
Milky usually means water contamination. Sounds like it hasn't purged the air yet.

/ Bad S-650G Hydraulic Pump? #19  
Swampwild
I am going to try the L050 as it is 1 1/2 inches in length and I believe the L095 is over 2 inches in length and did not appear to fit between the shafts.Was curious how you were able to fit the L095 between the shafts.Sounds like the set screw is not enough to hold the coupler to the flat side of the shaft without stripping?